Saturday, May 1, 2010

Spring Break Surprise

First off, I think I should tell you when Spring Break was. It was during the week of St. Patrick's Day.
Now, for the surprise: I got braces! They're green for St. Patrick's Day and surprisingly, they didn't hurt that much. I only got them on my top front teeth, but sometime soon I will get some on my bottom teeth, too. At first, it was a little difficult for me to get used to having braces, especially when I play my flute. Now, I'm really used to my braces, but I'll have to go through the same process, but with bottom braces.






Don't I look weird? Actually, the first thing I said when I saw myself like this was "Who's that?"

That's to show you that I also got my last 2 baby teeth pulled out. "You're not my baby anymore!" -Mom. Poor Mom, she doesn't get to have a baby, since my baby teeth are gone. I'm the happy one, but I don't know about her. I think she's glad, because she said that she hated watching me be in pain sometimes. "No more getting my teeth pulled from the dentist. Whoo!" -me. :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice job with those self pictures you took.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanelle!! I didn't know you had a blog! Anyways, the braces look absolutely fantastic and I'm glad they didn't hurt too much so you can still play the flute. Wonderful pictures by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete